Monday, December 3, 2007

More sneaky peekie....

Woohoo, all of the boxes have gone postal and I borrowed my Mom's camera (I still can't find mine) to show sneak peeks of those packages we still haven't seen here. This is Karin's lovely package. She forgot to number her packages so I snuck a little 2 on the the tags. Also, I think the CEO of Chaos Industries helped stamp the tags because this one says "A Gifr." As we know he is 3 so spelling is not high on his list of accomplishments on his resume, he does however do a mean Thomas the Train imitation. Anyway, this package is nicely heavy and weirdly shaped. It doesn't make any noise when shaken and the cats have no interest in it whatsoever.

You already saw a preview of the giftie for day 3 from Shosh pictured below. Her packaging would win most original if we were having a contest but alas we are not. When she was here helping me sort and bag the gifts she tried to get me to look at the contents of her packages but I DID NOT! She dangled it in front of my eyes and said SEE! but I closed my eyes and yelled "I'm not looking, I'm not looking" until she gave up and shoved them in her cute boxes along with a lot of krinkle grass to muffle the rattling. Her gifts smell ever so slightly of poo. Just kidding!
Anyway, onto giftie #4 which is really a gift within a gift from the lovely Holly Doodle. Holly packaged her gifts in nice cuts of VINTAGE WALLPAPER! Can I hear a big woohoo? They are FLAT, slightly bendy and I think I see some bits of crepe paper peeking out the edges. YUM!

#5 is Cerri's HOT PINK BAKERY BOX with a window which shows a sneak peek of a bunch of.. dum dum dad da.. krinkley grass! woohoo, I bet you were dying to know that. Its pink too! Its rustles.. I can't see anything. Maybe I should shake the box furiously? The cat isn't interested but I have had to beat the wee one off with a stick. She thinks all of these gifts are for her...

#7 is an offering from Donna. She and Jeanne must have called each other when deciding how to dress up their packages because they picked matching paper. Donna's packages don't have much in the way of sounds or crinkle factor. Check out her picture below for a sneak peek of the awesome wallpaper she used. That's the best sort of sneak peek there is.

I am #8 and forgot to take a picture of my package but I will try to do that in the morning. I still have Shosh's here. We have lots of sneak peeks of Jeanne's gift so scroll down if you need a refresher.

Finally for this post is the CUTEST package offering which belongs to Marilyn. I don't know about you, but I adore anything Marilyn does and her wee package has me intrigued. Isn't that little girl cute? Anyway, its wee and it rattles and I can't wait to open it up!!

So ladies, keep your eyes peeled and stalk those mail carriers. The packages are off and one of these days I will mail tracking numbers...

Ho ho ho.....

5 comments:

Little Pink Studio said...

DO NOT, I reapeat, DO NOT shake those bakery boxes furiously!!
You might ruffle something that should not be ruffled. :0)
Love the peeks and will be stocking my mail lady! Poor thing, she has been bringing a lot of packages, I've been doing a lot of online shopping this year!
~Cerri xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO excited!!!!!!!! I even logged on to the good ol' blogging world tonight to see if Santa had picked up this shipment yet. Err, I mean if I should start stalking the post man yet!

You are such a doll... so much of your time has gone into making this a fun exchange! Luv you!

Jeanne said...

Great Pics Heather! Oh and great taste on the wrapping paper Donna! :)

MarilynH said...

You are always so sweet to me, Heather! I forgot to photo mine and I am glad you did!! The little girl is "me" in that I choose her to represent me---Have you read Corey Moortgat's book? I got that idea from her. :)
I can't wait to get this package of goodies!! I am so glad i got to participate. Can't wait to see what's in the bakery box! How fun!

Karin said...

Woo hoo....so excited to get the packages......whoops on the "gifr". Although, I would love to blame Andres for that one. I have to say it was me. That little "r" looks so much like a "t" ....