Friday, November 23, 2007

sneaky peeky...

Ok, girls.. the packages are starting to come in. I finally broke into the boxes today in the interest of conserving space as they were forming a wall at our entryway. I have carefully unpacked, shaken, sniffed and taunted the pets with each parcel and here is a break down of what has been received as of today....

#1 from the lovely MizSmoochieLips. Tia's packages are wrapped in sheet music which is very appropriate as these packages sure jingle.

# 5 are these intriguing long tubes from Tammy which clink when rattled. There are lovely hand stamped tags on these made from her stash of vintage wallpapers.

#9 are these wrapped plaid packages from Jeanne. They are rectangular in shape, with hard edges but kind of squishy in the center. Very intriguing!

#11 comes from my pal Martha.. these traveled all the way from Canada in record time. Martha sewed fabulous packets for her squishy offering. I am loving the package and I am dying to peek at what is inside!

Finally, Kari has gift #12 which are flat packages that do not make any sort of sound. They have some bulky areas so they are interesting to guess at.

All in all a nice selection of varied shapes, sounds and textures. I will keep everyone posted as the other packages come in. So far, nothing smells like poo.. phew!

I am anxious to get everything in and turned around so you can set up nice little piles under your trees or in your studios. Currently I have Wednesday set aside to pack of outgoing mail with the help of Shosh. I will keep everyone updated!

5 comments:

martha brown said...

Sooo glad that nothing smells like poo.....I was a bit worried there for awhile.....

Kari said...

FUN! FUN! Thanks for the sweet peeks. The suspense is rising!!!!
Kari

Shoshanah said...

ah, no poo smell because mine have yet to arrive! wed. i shall breeze into heather's home carrying wee packages and trailing wafts of poo! LOL my gifties hav finally dried so that i can finish them. so far so good. so far no poo. fingers crossed that i don't mess them up!

Jeanne said...

Thanks for all the sneaky peeks, Heather. Oh and also for checking out all the packages for sounds and smells. No poo yet you say, but what about the sparkley kind of poo?

Karin said...

So much fun!!! I just realized that I forgot to put my number on my tag.... I'm 2.